May 20, 2014
European conference about the metal magnetic memory method
May 08, 2014, Budapest, Hungary
The European conference about the Metal Magnetic Memory method took place on May 08, 2014 in Budapest (Hungary) under the chairmanship of President of Hungarian society for non-destructive testing, Professor Peter Trampus.
- Theory of the metal magnetic memory (MMM) method.
- Experience of the metal magnetic memory method application in gas and oil industry, machine building, power engineering and transport.
The organizers of the Conference were Hungarian society for non-destructive testing and TUV Rheinland InterCert.
About 50 specialists from scientific and industrial enterprises of Hungary, Czech Republic, Poland and Russia participated in the work of the Conference.
The author of the MMM method, Professor Anatoly Dubov was the main speaker.
The reports about practical experience of the MMM method application were presented by:
- Representative of TUV Rheinland InterCert - P. Ladanyi (Hungary);
- Technical Director of "TLW" company L. Magyar (Hungary);
- Director of "Preditest" company, Professor V. Svoboda (Czech Republic);
- Manager of "Resurs" company A. Shozda (Poland).
About 10 specialists - representatives of engineering universities and diagnostic companies of Hungary spoke in the discussions. The participants decided:
- to prepare the information about the Conference for publication in engineering journals of non-destructive testing and engineering supervision;
- for diagnostic companies of Hungary and Czech Republic, which use MMM method, to recommend to initiate adaptation of International Standards ISO 24497-1:2007(Е), 24497-2:2007(Е), and 24497-3:2007(Е) by the MMM method on territory of these countries.